To create a sense of identity and belonging to Orchards Academy, all students in Key Stage 3 and 4 must wear full Academy uniform.
- White shirt
- Navy blue blazer with Academy badge and Academy tie
- Black tailored trousers or approved black pleated skirt knee length (to be purchased from our uniform supplier)
- Optional plain navy blue V-neck jumper with Orchards Academy logo
- White or navy socks or plain beige or black tights.
- Black low-heeled shoes (canvas shoes, trainers or boots of any kind are not allowed). Shoes should not have any logos.
- Royal Blue Polo Shirt with the school logo embroidered on the front
- Navy Shorts
- Navy Socks
- Navy jogging/tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt (if required)
- Trainers/football boots as appropriate
TFS School & Dancewear are our main uniform supplier
45 Spital Street, Dartford, DA1 2DX - Phone: 01322 291838 - www.tfsclothing.co.uk
Coats or anoraks should be plain and either navy blue, grey or black and rainproof. Expensive coats should not be worn as Orchards Academy cannot be responsible for their loss.
We adhere to the affordable uniform initiative.